Behind every spectacular training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. The truly skilled trainer can make a program exciting. The learners will have fun while they are learning if the facilitator is able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy.
To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development. We want the enormous satisfaction that comes from working with others to help them reach their potential as human beings. This three-day workshop will help you reach that goal.
This workshop requires that you have a good understanding of basic training principles, including adult learning concepts, Velsoft’s experiential learning cycle, training methods, and designing a learning sequence. We strongly recommend completing Velsoft’s The Practical Trainer workshop before taking this course.
Objectives for this workshop include:
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate all four learning styles in the classroom
- Understand the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Understand the different levels of evaluation and when to use each
- Understand how and when to add fun and humor to your training session
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Practice the skills needed for a team presentation